Hon. Limakatso Patricia Mahasa
Mrs Limakatso Mahasa was born 12 December. Prior to her appointment as MEC Social Development, she was the Portfolio Chairperson for Governance in the Free State Legislature.
MEC Mahasa educational background includes the following;
- Completed her Matric Senior Certificate at Calculus College
- Obtained a Certificate in Governance from WITS University.
- Currently enrolled for Advanced Diploma in Governance (Wits University) in order to pursue her Degree in Governance at a later stage.
Employment Experience include the following: FSL
- Member of the Free State Legislature (MPL) in May 2014 -3 October 2016
- Served as Portfolio Chairperson for Governance in FSL.
- In addition served as Whip for Finance in FSL.
Employment Experience at Moqhaka Municipality:
- Secretary to the Council Whip
- Personal Assistant (PA) to Manager in Speakers Office.
Political leadership positions:
- REC ANCYL member in Fezile Dabi Region
- REC Member ANC Fezile Dabi